Hector is studying for his Chem test and I have no homework because I only have like 2.5 classes, so there is this instead.
1. Do you like candied or carameled apples? Apple-pie apples from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory or Disneyland are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Best caramel apples on the planet. I prefer to eat them in Disneyland though.
2.Are you one of the few people out there that does not own an ipod? I do own an ipod but Hector argues that he has jurisdiction over all electronics in our household and because his ghetto ipod is resting in peace it seems he is trying to stake claim on mine. We will see who wins.
3. Do you always buy name brand items? Only if they are on sale. I'm cheap.
4. Is anyone you know a pack-rat? OH, I was a big pack rat back in the day. Little Brittany would just store crap until the end of time but I've changed my ways.
5.Who has the worst hand writing out of everyone you know? Well, I would answer, but that would just be mean. But trust me, I have a few in mind.
6.Are baby’s cute or gross? Oh, it depends on the baby. I have seen a few ugly babies in my day. I enjoy when people keep there kids clean. Please, if your child has snot dripping down to their mouth and their last meal strewn across their face, clean them.
7.Have you ever changed a diaper? Uh huh.
8. If so, have you ever changed a diaper with unnatural colored poop(such as lime green)? Yes.
9.Have you ever held a monkey? No, can't say that I have.
10.Would you change monkey’s diaper? No, I don't trust monkeys. The throw poop at each other in the zoo. Not happening.
11. I hope everyone says "no" to that question.
12.When was the last time you saw a rainbow? Oh, gee. Probably this summer.
13. Do you (or have you ever) get car sick? Only once or twice in my lifetime.
14.Does gas smell good or bad to you? Neither. But I'm enjoying the decrease in price. YAY $1.93/gallon.
15.Would you ever get a tattoo on your face? Never. Unless it was like Angelina Jolie's face over mine. Just kidding, I like my face.
16.Have you ever had a close encounter with death? This summer driving to work. When the guy behind on the highway tries to create a middle lane where there is no middle lane in attempt to piss off the guy in the (actual) lane next to you you see your life flash before your eyes.
17. If so, did it change you in any way? Just made me more cautious on the road.
18.Have you lost a loved one? No.
19.Where do you think they are right now? Still here because I haven't lost them.
20.Would you ever want to be a ghost? No, I hate the thought of ghosts now. Count me out.
21.Have you ever seen a kid’s shirt & wished it were your size? Yeah, but I would just have to find like an L or XL and it would be my size. I'm not THAT huge.
22. Or can you still fit in kid clothes? Oh, I already answered that.
23. Do you think skinny jeans will still be in style 5 years from now? Hopefully not, so men don't wear them anymore. No bueno.
24. Do you like sideburns? On men, yes. Women? No.
25. Do you like facial hair at all? No. I prefer clean shaven.
26.Since i’m asking, do you HAVE facial hair? No, I shave every morning. Just kidding, I fooled you didn't I?
27.What is the oddest part of your body that you have shaved? Uh.
28.Can you pick up things with your toes? More like scoot things with my toes.
29. Do you like feet? I don't have a foot fetish but they don't bother me unless you don't take care of them and are just gnarly--that's gross.
30.Does it gross you out when people with ugly feet wear flip flops? Uh huh.
31.How long can you hold your breath? I have no idea.
32. Do you have gapped teeth? No, they actually used to be very crowded until braces had their way with me.
33. Do/did you have hairy eyebrows? Uh, maybe I get them waxed every so often to keep them in shape. 34.Does it bother you when people point with their "bad" finger? Doesn't bother me. Just makes me giggle inside.
35. Do you have road rage? Yes, terrible road rage. I don't care how old you are, 35 on a 55 is not okay.
36.Have you ever had a wreck? Not with another car. Just boulders in people lawns :/
37.Have you ever seen someone with a hunch back? Yes, at IHOP last year. MORE CALCIUM.
38. If so, did you laugh, or feel bad for them? MORE CALCIUM.
39.When someone falls, do you find it funny? Depends on the fall. But mostly yes.
40.Have you ever fallen down stairs? I've slipped down the stairs at home but never like a near-fatal crash. But that reminds me of the time that my mother fell UP the stairs at Forever 21, twice.
41.Have you ever climbed to the top of a tree? Yes, actually. I walked on top of one.
42. Did you have a tree house when you were young? Not my own. My cousin had one, I went up once. But better than that, we used to climb on to Virginia's roof all of the time. Best of times.