Wednesday, September 21, 2011

TMI

I got my eyebrows waxed today at some place at the mall because my eyebrows grow like an old man and I was desperate.

At the start of the process, the chick doing my brows told me about a physical fight that she had gotten into with her male roommate. I knew from that point that this was going to be an innnterestinggg appointment.

I was talking about how my brows grow an inch a minute and then she reciprocated with her body hair woes. She started with her mustache and then took it too far. She described the long dark hairs just below her belly button and then I had to mentally leave the salon. Who does that? You are a total stranger. Please sstttooppp. Grody.


Speaking of facial (and other) hair. Ewww. Look at Eva Mendes. She doesn't deserve Ryan Gosling.

I'm so mean.

Also, I wish I had brows like these girls. So vogue. You can't even see mine--white as snow.

1 comment:

  1. Well if yours grow so fast, wouldn't you want to not be able to see them?? Just saying.. :)

    ReplyDelete