Saturday, September 10, 2011

"The One..."

With the combination of TBS and KJZZ, I think that I have successfully watched every Friends episode...thrice. I thought I would share a little commentary.

My all time favorite episode is "The One with the Prom Video."


Gets me every time. I mean he's her lobster. Also, I always thought that this was the first time they got together. To the contrary. This is where they reunite after Rachel discovers Ross' list of cons to dating her.

Next, remember Paolo that Italian guy that Rachel dates who is supposed to be super attractive? Well, he so totally is not attractive. I mean, judge for yourself.



He has a weird slicked back curly mullet. I don't care that he is foreign. Bleck.


And then there was when Joey fell in love with Rachel and they like almost dated. Every time one of those episodes comes on, I change it. It weirds me out. It is like watching siblings date. I just don't like it. Stop it you two! This is wrong. Sick and wrong. I am glad you quickly got over it. Plus, everyone knows that Rachel was supposed to end up with Ross. Duh.


Lastly, Chandler used to be so cute. Then he got fat. Off prescription pain pills, yes, but fat. And he grew out his hair. Bad look.




1 comment:

  1. I love this. I seriously watch an episode of Friends at least once a day. Lol. I love reading your blog. You make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete