Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Yeah, my car is a rocket.

My hypothesis is that my car is leaking oil and when I turn on my car the oil that has been leaking comes out the exhaust pipe in the form of white smoke. It only pours smoke for a few seconds after I start my car and only after I have driven a long distance. My commute from Midvale to Provo does the trick.

It looks like this:


Yeah, it looks like I am taking off in a space shuttle. No big deal.

I get many a worried expression from others who witness the lift-off.

I had it looked at and the mechanic thought he fixed it but as per usual the problem was not remedied. He doesn't seem to think it is a problem. I beg to differ. The embarrassment is enough.

So, if you see me taking off (literally), I'm okay.

1 comment:

  1. if it makes you feel better, it fills me with joy every time i see it.

    ReplyDelete